Monday, March 26, 2007

Almost There...

Well today I completed and passed all units and pretests of my Florida Real Estate License Course. I only have one last task to complete.

I have to take the final exam. That is 100 questions and once you start you cannot stop. I feel like I am ready to attempt it but I am being a little cautious with jumping into it. If you do not score a 70 or better then you fail. If you fail, you must wait 30 days and then retake the test. I do not want to fail and I certainly do not want to have to wait to retake the exam.

I have pretty much decided that tomorrow morning I am going to once again take the practice exam, which is also 100 questions and then as long as all goes well I will go ahead and jump into the final.

Wish me luck, I will let everyone know how it goes.

2 comments:

Greg and Christie said...

GOOD LUCK!! Can't wait to hear how it all goes. Our group is here for you cheering you on!!

C&G

Anonymous said...

Go for it, D. I'm sure it will be no problem.
LY...C