Thursday, March 22, 2007

A Game to Remember...

Growing up in Florida and all through school, everything was about football. I never went to a basketball game during my high school years and I am not sure very many other people did either. But since going to college in Kentucky I have learned to really enjoy college basketball. Especially love March Madness.

Tonight I was watching the Ohio State - Tennessee game and have to say through most of the first half I was disenchanted. It was not exciting and Ohio State actually was losing by as many as twenty points at one time.

Then as I was watching the second half the Buckeyes seemed to wake up. Before I knew it I noticed they were losing by only 6 points and then eventually it was tied. Once tied it kept going back and forth never really giving me a comfort that the Buckeyes would pull it out. Finally with 6 seconds left, Ohio State took the lead for the last time and that was where it ended. Ohio State wins 85-84.

Now that was exciting! Yes it was even better that Ohio State won, but it would have been a great game regardless of the outcome. Just a little harder to swallow.

I guess that is about it for now. Just wanted to share my exciting night of basketball. Hope the rest of the weekend is as exciting as tonight has been. Go Buckeyes!!!!!!

3 comments:

Greg and Christie said...

Ok D.....wish I could share your enthusiasm on this one but just can't. Basketball does nothing for me! Bring back football season!!

C~

Susan said...

Yep, I'm with C on this one....NO EXCITEMENT here...except all the other males in my house ARE excited about it.

:-) Susan

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's just a male thing...but does nothing for me either. We did watch for a while..but soon as D went to sleep I turned it off! But we can always say Go Bucs anyway.
LY..C